The Research Library (RL) at the Federal Reserve Board is offering two paid summer internships for graduate-level library or information science students to advance several projects that will improve library services to the Board research and professional community. We offer a full array of desktop and customized library services to staff members at the Board and assist in data intensive and web-dependent Board research.
To enhance discovery and use of the Board’s valuable resources and research, projects will have a particular focus on data- and metadata-related efforts. Interns will be matched to several of the following projects that represent a variety of the library’s responsibilities based on skills, interests, and priorities of the library and Division.
- Data Catalog and Library Catalog Enrichment
- Subscription Management Software Migration
- Scholarly Research and Communications
- Metadata & Taxonomy Standardization and Enhancement
- Improvements to Technologies and Processes Related to Library’s Strategic Plan
Internships are full-time (40 hours per week) during the summer.
Published: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 21:35 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 21:35 UTC