DescriptionLehigh University’s Library and Technology Services is seeking a results oriented, hands-on manager to lead the University’s Identity and Access Management Team. This team is responsible for services that include: Identity & Access Control Management, and supporting IAM design and integration as it relates to Enterprise Systems, Portal Services, Directory Services, Physical Access Control, and any Third party or Cloud Services utilized by the university.
Responsibilities include consultation with stakeholders on Identity and Access management needs; Developing authorization and authentication policies, rules, and processes for access to the campus electronic and/or physical resources; Implementing and maintaining a campus-wide system to reliably authenticate personal information and use such information to grant specific access to resources; Designs systems architecture and converts data from specifications and statements of problems to computer code for IAM projects; Provides leadership, direction, and supervision for team members to ensure compliance with government regulations and university policies related to identity management and access control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Business or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Training and experience in the implementation of IAM software (Oracle Identity Manager Preferred)
- Three to five years related experience working with Identity and Access Management development and associated issues; thorough understanding of Single Sign On (SSO) and InCommon
- Experience working with security policy, assessment, and response in a complex university environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing ability and organizational skills
- Supervisory experience required
- Experience with IAM, Access Control, and security measures as they relate to Ellucian Banner and federated access control technologies including SAML 2.0 and/or Shibboleth, CAS, and Microsoft ADFS
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of PHP, Java, Groovy, and HTML
How to apply
Published: Friday, April 24, 2015 20:25 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC