DescriptionThe full job announcement can be seen at: http://www.lib.purdue.edu/about/employment.
Purdue University Libraries seeks a Digital Library Software Developer to join our team at the Distributed Data Curation Center (D2C2) to further the development of our cutting-edge research data repository service, PURR.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to identify and learn technologies relevant to digital libraries
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, web design, software development
- Demonstrated mastery of at least one programming language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with PHP, Joomla, java, perl, and/or MySQL
- Previous experience with library or knowledge management systems is desirable but not required.
Application Process: To be considered for the position, applications must be made through Purdue University’s employment web site, http://www.purdue.edu/hr/careers and reference position ID 1402464. Please include a cover letter with your application outlining your qualifications for this position. Review of applications will begin September 9, 2014, and will continue until the position is filled. Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Resumes sent to this email address cannot be considered. Please put “DLSD” in the subject line of all email correspondence.
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 17:25 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC