DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst to join the ICT Service at Southampton Solent University.
You will be responsible for support and maintenance of our business systems including upgrades and integration work.
- Excellent SQL writing skills.
- Experience of working with either Oracle or SQL Server databases.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Experience of supporting business systems.
- Experience of integrating systems using SOA.
- Experience of Microsoft SSIS.
We’re looking for someone with good communication skills who is as comfortable liaising with users as they are with technical colleagues. Someone who is organised and meticulous in their work with a desire to push themselves and develop their skills with us.
How to apply
Published: Monday, August 18, 2014 17:12 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC