Digital Services Librarian
Loyola University Chicago — Chicago
0 other recent jobs
Created: June 8, 2012
DescriptionThe Digital Services Librarian provides expertise in creating and managing library digital collections, such as digital special collections, electronic theses and dissertations, and other born-digital or retrospectively digitized materials. This position assumes primary responsibility for the administration and development of university's institutional repository and participates in the management of library's web presence. This position also works collaboratively with electronic resources librarians to support access to online databases and full-text journals.
- Oversee the administration of Loyola eCommons, the university's institutional repository, including collection development strategy, policy development, outreach, and technical workflows.
- Participate in developing and maintaining the University Libraries' web site, which is the central place providing access to library digital content and services.
- Develop, maintain, and provide enhancements to digital library applications to ensure effective and efficient delivery of library digital resources and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to use of library digital resources.
- Keep current with trends in web and digital library technologies.
More information about the position is available at the Loyola Human Resources web site.
Published: Friday, June 8, 2012 21:34 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:47 UTC