DescriptionWorks closely with the Resource Sharing unit and with personnel from OhioLINK member institutions in planning, implementing, and managing continuing resources and metadata for OhioLINK content; serves as the OhioLINK’s quality coordinator for all metadata loaded and maintained centrally; creates, manipulates, and maintains the representation of electronic books, journals and other electronic resources for OhioLINK-maintained content; manages and supports the OhioLINK link resolver and associated services; provides consultation on institutional metadata issues as needed; provides expertise and guidance in applying metadata standards as interpreted by OhioLINK and acts as a primary liaison between OhioLINK and its member libraries, and between OhioLINK and vendors that supply metadata.
- MLS from an ALA accredited program or equivalent education and experience;
- minimum of one year of experience in e-resources cataloging and management;
- demonstrated experience in developing and implementing complex processing workflows;
- knowledge of database architecture;
- familiarity with RDA and FRBR;
- demonstrated ability to manage complex projects;
- adept at change management and flexible in the face of uncertainty and rapid change.
For a complete position description, please visit https://www.jobsatosu.com/postings/49861.
Online applications must be submitted by September 1, 2013. All applications should be submitted through the website listed above.
Drew White, Human Resources, 1224 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212, 614-292-2318
Published: Saturday, August 17, 2013 13:20 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC