DescriptionLehigh University is currently looking for a Senior Library Systems Analyst. This position performs professional and technical duties in support of the digital library and library applications & systems. This position provides business analysis functions for library management applications, provides system administration for Linux-based application servers, and manages the Library's Drupal powered website. This position will serve as the technical contact for Kuali OLE and third-party library applications.
- Manage and support systems for direct user access to online electronic library materials, such as Kuali OLE, SFX, EZProxy, and the XC NCIP Toolkit
- Manage and support systems for digital library (DL) and special collections access and content management, such as CONTENTdm, VuDL, Omeka, and locally-created database applications.
- Manage and support Drupal content management system for Library website and blog
- Perform business analysis functions (business, workflow, and data requirements) for library management applications, including Kuali OLE, VuFind, and Digital Library.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years related work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills with experience with system/programming techniques, specifically in Linux, Drupal, PHP, and MySQL, as well as word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. Additional experience with Java, Oracle, CONTENTdm, SFX preferred but not required.
- Ability to create and manipulate databases
- Ability to program at an intermediate level
- Successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to: social security verification, education verification, national criminal background checks, motor vehicle checks and credit history based upon the requirements of the position
To see the full position description and to apply for this position, please go to:
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:47 UTC