Media Resources Specialist I (Library Instructional Developer)
University of South Carolina Upstate — Spartanburg
0 other recent jobs
Created: March 6, 2013
Job Title Media Resources Specialist I
Internal Title Library Instructional Developer
Requisition Number 005862
Minimum Salary $25,275
Salary Range Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Pay Basis 12 months
Department USC Upstate - Library
Campus USC Upstate - Spartanburg, SC
Expected Fill Date March 2013
Job Posting Date 02-22-2013
Type of Position Permanent Staff
Job Type Full-Time
Job Category Technical
Job Description Performs a variety of tasks in collaboration with library faculty and other staff to create, modify, enhance, and integrate content into our information literacy sessions.
- Creates, modifies, and integrates interactive content and
instructional materials for the library's information literacy program.
- Identifies, communicates and troubleshoots technical problems within the online instruction modules.
- Collaborates with library faculty and staff to plan and
implement new interactive projects.
- Produces instructional modules for course content as well as supplemental instruction.
- Develops related instructional materials.
Preferred Qualifications Library experience is preferred.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 20:06 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:45 UTC