DescriptionManage and integrate library technologies to support the operations and strategic direction of the Health Sciences, Reinert-Alumni Memorial, and Klutznick Law Libraries.
- MLS or equivalent degree from an ALA-accredited program.
- 5+ years' academic library experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Demonstrated organizational, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience supporting a SirsiDynix integrated library system
- Experience supporting an institutional repository (particularly dSpace)
- Proficiency with Oracle, Perl, Java, HTML, SQL
- Experience supporting a discovery service (particularly Summon)
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:46 UTC