You would like to find an internship to conclude your studies oriented technical and development:
- An interest in free software is appreciated
- A willingness to learn new practices and technologies is needed
- You demonstrate a good ability to adapt to a new context
- Your work environment will consist only of free software
- You like to work in collaboration with other people
- We all speak english, but basic skill in French is expected
- You would like to discover Marseille in France (place of work)
BibLibre is a company that provides services to libraries from project start to maintenance through customer support, development of new features, hosting …
You could contribute to a software community we deploy (Koha, Urungi, Bokeh, Coral, Omeka etc.) or use (Kanboard). You will work in an international environment and the scope of this internship will adapt according to your desires, the requirements of your school, our expectations and the duration of your internship which will be at least 3 months.
This year, the internship can be followed by a hiring.
Please send your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Thursday, November 22, 2018 17:07 UTC