DescriptionSystems Integration Specialist
The SWITCH Library Consortium is seeking to fill a newly-designed full time position with a candidate possessing strong technical skills; a desire to learn and grow with us; and an ability to work in a collaborative service environment.
Under direction from the Consortium Coordinator, the Systems Integration Specialist provides:
• technical operation of all consortium systems
• technical consultation to member libraries on use of related information technologies
• customizing of database elements
• integrating connected applications
• generation of code or writing applications for small projects
• web design administration, upkeep and design
• daily office operations tasks.
A criminal background check is required prior to employment. For consideration, please e-mail your letter of interest, resume, three references, and salary expectations by September 25th, 2012 to:
SWITCH Library Consortium
View full job advertisement at: http://caspian.switchinc.org/SIS_2012.pdf
How to apply
Published: Monday, September 10, 2012 16:38 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:46 UTC