Instruction and UX Librarian (40 hours/week, temporary)
Created: May 24, 2016
California State University San Marcos San Marcos2 other recent jobs
DescriptionThe Library at California State University San Marcos seeks applicants for a temporary full-time Library faculty position within the Teaching and Learning Department for the academic year 2016/17.
This position will provide information literacy instruction to first year experience and general education courses, provide reference/research help at the library's Research Help Desk (both in person and virtually) and attend regular faculty meetings. Some instruction and on-call research help hours will be scheduled for evenings and weekends.
This position will also serve in the Library Technology Initiatives and Development department as the User Experience liaison to departments and other groups in the Library. In this capacity, this librarian will:
- Develop content management and training strategies for internal knowledge sharing
- Work with Library departments to develop content management user interfaces and public-facing web application interfaces, including information architecture design.
- Provide leadership while serving on the Web and User Experience committee.
- Help develop and implement digital strategy policies and web presence assessment.
- Serve as a resource in the implementation of an embedded and holistic content management strategy.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:40 UTC