University of Colorado Denver, Auraria Library — Denver
0 other recent jobs
Created: November 13, 2015
The Programmer position working under the direction of the Web Services Manager will be an instrumental participant in development, implementation, and support of library systems’ online user interface, Drupal custom modules, and web/mobile applications.
• Develops Drupal modules and other dynamic features for library websites.
• Develops plugins through the use of Web API to help increase both the efficiency and usability of the web services provided by the library.
• Writes, tests, debugs, documents, and enhances source code to ensure user interfaces and applications’ functionalities will continue to meet the ever-changing online users’ needs.
• Designs and improves the overall web services architect of the library to enable the possibility for full library discovery.
Compensation: Minimum of $65,000 and is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience.
Benefits: For a benefits overview, visit https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits.
Screening Date: This position is open until filled. For full consideration, apply by November 23rd, 2015.
Start Date: As soon after screening as possible.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3 years of relevant professional web application development experience.
• 3 years of experience with PHP programming for Drupal custom module, and use of Drush.
Application Instructions: To apply, visit http://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/110476.
For more information about Auraria Library and the campus, visit: http://library.auraria.edu/.
* University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.
How to apply
Published: Friday, November 13, 2015 15:36 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:41 UTC