- Create and maintain websites, applications, and databases including editing websites and developing multimedia.
- Accession, arrange, describe, and otherwise process manuscript, photograph, audio-visual, oral histories, electronic records, and other research materials.
- Develop and manage digital projects and services.
- Provide reference services to researchers.
- Research, plan, and execute tours, exhibits, and other outreach efforts.
- Continue education through attending conferences, seminars, and professional meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with Adobe products, Microsoft Office, and ContentDM
- Demonstrated experience with web design and related software including Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Experience with various database systems including MS Access, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL
- Excellent visual, communication, and public speaking skills
- Successful candidates are expected to have a master’s degree in History or Library Science with an emphasis on digital collections or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Ability to lift and carry 35 to 40-pound boxes is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have archival experience in collecting, processing, description, preservation, and digitization of digital collections.
- Must have experience with managing digitization projects.
October 4, 2015
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 14:31 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:41 UTC