Library Network Systems Administrator
Johnson County Library — Overland Park
0 other recent jobs
Created: April 29, 2015
DescriptionThe Johnson County Library is seeking applicants to fill the position of Network Systems Administrator at our Central Resource Library location in Overland Park. The Network Systems Administrator's role is to design, implement and manage the network systems and data center. This role is integral to the Library's technology functions. Duties include:
- Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzes workflow, access, information, and security requirements. Develops tactical solutions for routine system support.
- Confers with vendors; develops, tests, evaluates, and installs enhancements and new software.
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshoots system hardware, software, networks and systems management; designs and runs system load/stress testing; escalates application problems to vendor.
- Develops system access; monitors, controls, and evaluates system performance; establishes and tests disaster recovery policies and procedures; completes back-ups; maintains documentation.
- Designs and conducts training programs for users; provides references and support.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 19:16 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC