DescriptionLehigh University’s Library and Technology Services is seeking a detailed individual who can utilize their programming and analytical skills to design, modify, implement and integrate software applications to support and enhance the University’s use of the Ellucian Banner ERP. This individual determines the needs of a diverse client base and implements solutions as appropriate.
Responsibilities include converting data from specifications and statements of problems to computer code, analyzes and makes recommendations on improving existing systems, investigates, analyzes, installs and modifies applications and integrates them with existing systems, provides technical training and assistance to other programmers and analysts, and is a team member who can work in a collaborative manner with colleagues and clients.
Compensation: Low to mid $60K/year. Excellent benefits package including tuition benefits, retirement, wellness programs and generous paid time off benefits.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, please go to: http://go.lehigh.edu/sranalyst
Lehigh University is a premier residential research university offering majors and programs in four colleges: The College of Education, The College of Arts and Sciences, The College of Business and Economics, and The P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science. More than 4,700 undergraduate and 2,000 graduate students attend Lehigh. Located in Pennsylvania's scenic Lehigh Valley, the campus is situated on 1,600 acres in close proximity to both New York City and Philadelphia.
Library and Technology Services is one of higher education's most successfully merged library and technology organizations. LTS encompasses the library, computing, telecommunications, distance education, administrative systems, and faculty development
• Bachelor's Degree required (Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS). Master's degree preferred.
• Three to five years related work experience.
• Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging trends, issues, and best practices in application administration and development.
• Ability to program from a basic to advanced level.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Successful completion of standard background checks including but not limited to: social security verification, education verification, national criminal background checks, motor vehicle checks, PATCH, FBI fingerprinting, Child Abuse Clearance and credit history depending on the specific requirements of the position.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:42 UTC