Contractor: Web Developer
Contract Remote / Telecommute
Created: July 4, 2014
Montana Historical Society Anywhere0 other recent jobs
DescriptionAs part of its historical-newspaper digitization program, the Montana Historical Society is recruiting a contract web developer to:
- Launch Ubuntu or RedHat on a remote server (i.e Amazon Web Services).
- Download and install code for an online search, discovery, and viewing application [github.com/LibraryofCongress/chronam].
- Configure Solr and the Apache Web Server.
- Create a mySQL database.
- Ingest sample content into the application.
- Test the application.
- Linux experience
- Proven ability using Django, Python 2.7, and Apache Web Server
- Proven ability building mySQL databases
Please note: This is a contract position (no benefits).
Posted on 3 July 2014
Apply by 18 July 2014
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC