DescriptionOregon State University Libraries & Press is looking for a passionate, dedicated user experience expert to coordinate our User Experience (UX), and development teams to help bridge the gap between UX and project implementation. As the UX Manager, you will facilitate a close-knit team of developers who are responsible for defining and implementing the UI and interactions of our web and mobile platforms. In addition to coordination duties, the successful candidate will create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, timeline documentation, and other project planning duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, New Media Communications, Design, or other IT related field.
Master’s Degree in HCI, Design, Library/Information Sciences or related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Experience collaborating in a team-based environment and/or coordinating the work of multiple groups
• Demonstrable success in working with web content management systems, such as Drupal
• Keen understanding of UX or information architecture, and iterative development/release lifecycles
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Project management, time management, and organizational skills are essential
• Strong attention to detail
This is a professional faculty/non-tenure track position.
For more details, and to apply for this position, please visit our website and apply for posting number 0012565 online at: jobs.oregonstate.edu or visit jobs.oregonstate.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64242 directly.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC