DescriptionAs a Senior Software Test Engineer you will be an integral team member responsible for designing, implementing and executing automated test scripts, analyzing failure points, performing manual testing as needed and documenting issues found during testing.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement & execute automated tests using Selenium WebDriver
- Enhance the automation framework to meet testing needs
- Diagnose automated test failures and take appropriate action
- Work with development & QA teams to design and implement comprehensive test suites
- Enhance the QA organizations automation capabilities through training and tool improvements
- Utilize Jira and Test Rail’s data management and reporting capabilities
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to the QA Team Lead
- Setup and maintain Linux and windows server environments
- Utilize various APIs and MySQL databases to integrate reporting and testing tools
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline preferred and 4+ years of experience in software testing or related position, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to design, implement and execute automated tests and clearly document results
- Strong troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to break down complex issues
- Ability to comprehend business requirements and software specification documents
- Very knowledgeable with Java
- Ability to learn new tools
- Active in pursuing learning opportunities
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to learn the software development lifecycle and QA methodology
- Test Rail
- Agile Methodologies
- XML, HTML, and CSS skills
Here’s what you want to know about ProQuest
Fantastic people: Where smart is the norm and unique is welcome
Fun location: Restaurants all around, within walking distance to Briarwood Mall, and approximately 3 miles from Downtown Ann Arbor.
Great benefits: On-site events, flexible scheduling and wellness programs, plus Bike to work benefits.
Awesome office environment: Nice office, jeans are the norm and unlimited complimentary coffee and tea for the caffeine craved
Amazing company: Annual compensation reviews, generous bonuses, along with being voted as one of the Top Places to Work by Detroit Free Press, three years in a row!
How to apply
Published: Friday, May 2, 2014 14:51 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC