Full time Remote / Telecommute
Programmer / Customer Support
Altarama Information Systems — Orem
0 other recent jobs
Created: April 16, 2014
DescriptionAltarama prides itself on combining experienced, professional and enthusiastic employees with a fun, challenging and rewarding work environment.
Altarama is hiring! For further details of these positions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Altarama is looking for a communicative analyst/programmer who is also happy doing customer support work. We specialise in web based solutions for the reference function of libraries and ideally need this person to have had experience developing and supporting library applications and/or web sites, and an interest in library workflows and how libraries and other information delivery organisations use information in web pages.
Skills required include:
- IT qualifications, and experience working in a small team, especially if the team was developing an application that is sold to customers.
- Experience with installing application on Windows 2008 and 2012, especially web setup using IIS.
- Experience with using Email Servers and SMTP based email accounts.
- Excellent spoken and written English is required as both internal and external communication will by phone, webinar, and email.
- This person must reside in central or west coast USA or Canada as the role will report to our US sales operations and our Australian development operations.
- Must be at a stage of life where they are content to work from home and understand the flexibilities and responsibilities that entails.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 19:02 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC