DescriptionThe Digital Assets Coordinator oversees the digitization of archival materials, manage the digital assets of the State Archives and perform high resolution scans on archival collections. Working with the Assistant Director for Archives and division staff, explores and develops digital imaging opportunities within the division. Ensures the completeness and accuracy of digitized materials. May train and supervise the work of others. Works under limited supervision with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Oversees digitization projects;
- Coordinates digital assets of the State Archives;
- Works with the Assistant Director for Archives and Information Resources Technology staff in development of online applications for digitized collections;
- Performs high resolution digitization of archival materials;
- Works with vendors for digitization projects;
- Prepares reports and participates in special projects;
- Responds to general information inquires about agency digitization activities;
- Performs other job duties as assigned;
- Attends work regularly and in accordance with agency leave and attendance policies; and
- Complies with all applicable agency policies and procedures, including safety and standards of conduct.
- Prepares and conducts presentations;
- Write web site content for digital collections;
- Assists in compiling grant proposals and/or Requests for Proposals for digital reformatting projects;Participates in development of program goals and objectives;
- May provide digitization training in staff, interns and volunteers; and
- May supervise the work of others.
How to apply
Published: Friday, April 18, 2014 15:19 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:43 UTC