DescriptionThis hands-on role supports advanced platform product initiatives for the AMC, IFC, SUNDANCE, WE tv, AMC/Sundance Channel Global and their associated products.
The Analyst, Advanced Platform Distribution will coordinate the metadata, image and non-video assets for the syndication of Advanced Platform content to all affiliates across all distribution methods including Digital Set Top Box (DSTB) On Demand, TV Everywhere (TVE), Mobile, EST (Electronic Sell Through), Broadband and other IP platforms and affiliates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Traffic incoming schedules and metadata from business units and format as per CableLabs industry and specific affiliate and platform specifications
- Prepare metadata and all required documentation and deliver to external Affiliates and Transmission Companies
- Ingest all metadata and schedule information into department’s Asset Management System
- QC all content deliverables prior to delivery from Advanced Platform group and in live status mode utilizing all available means (Rentrak, SlingBox, etc)
- Assist in the implementation of the Meta Data Schedule Team’s responsibility in disseminating reports, data and other information both internally and externally as needed
- Assist Meta Data Schedule Team’s efforts in supporting Affiliate and Business Unit Marketing groups in Advanced Platform related promotions and initiatives
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Published: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 01:23 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:47 UTC