DescriptionLocated in an unique area of Seattle (Fremont), Serials Solutions seeks our next technologist who loves to deliver great software products. As a Software Test Lead for Serials Solutions, you will be an integral team leader responsible for testing multi-tier applications that enable librarians, academic researchers, and vendors to efficiently manage, provide, and use their e-resources. You will work closely with the team to ensure consistent levels of software quality. You will lead test planning, definition, and execution across product areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing a small team of test engineers for assigned project areas
• Representing QA in software requirements and design review inspections
• Researching technical advancements to improve testing for new or existing products
• Driving continuous improvement for existing and new processes
• Bachelors' Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years in technology doing quality assurance or development in a related role testing multi-tier applications
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, MS SQL and MySQL databases and working with automated build systems
• History of effectively working through conflicts to reach effective solutions
Other important information about this position:
• This position is typically based in the Seattle office and may be appropriate for full or partial remote work, subject to approval.
• Occasional travel is required.
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 00:57 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC