Product Support Engineer
Created: August 2, 2013
Ebrary Palo Alto0 other recent jobs
DescriptionEbrary Product Support Engineers support our customers by providing product and technical expertise to librarians, potential clients, sales and partners. Ebrary Product Support Engineers are recognized as having a deep product understanding and serve as our clients’ source of technical product information.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
• Superior Service - Support librarians and patrons getting the most of ebrary e-books, provide assistance as well as become advisor to differentiate our offerings
• Technical Top Dog - Serve as the primary technical resource for these services; provide technical support through traditional channels of email, web and phone
• Author - Identify documentation gaps and enrich the self-help with thought topics and articles
• Cool Cat Under Pressure - Maintain constant alignment with the field Sales, Trainers and Marketing and provide superior service
What you'll have experience doing:
• 2+ years of customer technical support experience
• Passion for customer service in a technical environment
• Excellent problem solving and technical skills
• Outstanding written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn, master, and then describe new technology
• Ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships
• Library management, ebook, and/or publishing experience
• Fluency in languages other than English
Here’s what you want to know about ebrary
Fantastic people: Where smart is the norm and unique is welcome
Fun location: Tons of Restaurants all within a 5 minute walk on California Avenue or El Camino Real.
Great benefits: On-site events, flexible scheduling and wellness programs
Awesome office environment: an interesting and inviting open loft style office environment that enables collaboration. A relaxed dress code is encouraged.
Amazing company: Annual compensation reviews and generous bonuses all designed to not only attract the best… but retain the best!!!
ebrary® is a leading provider of e-books and research technology to academic, corporate, government, public, and high school libraries worldwide.
If this position isn’t quite your fit, check out our other positions posted on our “Career” page under About. ebrary a ProQuest® business, is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
ebrary is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination of any kind.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC
How to apply
Published: Friday, August 2, 2013 18:22 UTC