Tape Vault/Media Archives Specialists
Created: July 22, 2013
LAC Group Thousand Oaks3 other recent jobs
DescriptionLAC Group seeks experienced Tape Vault/Media Archive Specialists for a full-time, ongoing position with LAC Group working out of our Thousand Oaks, CA location.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, fully benefited position working in our media vault.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 1 year of prior experience working in a tape vault library, warehouse or media library;
- Must be physically able to lift at least 40 pounds and to lift items for placement to shelves of varying heights;
- Must be able to stand, walk and be mobile through much of the day;
- Previous experience using Xytech or a similar inventory management system;
- Must be computer proficient and willing and able to learn and use various software quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Flexibility in daily activities;
- Culling and curating a collection;
- System verification of assets;
- Must be able to commit to a regular schedule;
- Must be punctual and be able to demonstrate excellent attendance;
- Archive and library management interests;
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and accurately;
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Some activities associated with this position will include use of pallet jacks, pneumatic reachers, fork-lifts, etc. Not all employees will be required to use this equipment; however, if you have past experience, it will be considered a plus.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:45 UTC
How to apply
Published: Monday, July 22, 2013 17:10 UTC