DescriptionThe Auraria Library, serving the University of Colorado Denver, Downtown Denver Campus; Metropolitan State University of Denver; and the Community College of Denver seeks a dynamic, energetic and innovative Digital Media Specialist. Reporting to the Digital Initiatives Librarian, this position will collaborate with a wide range of library units and campus students, staff and faculty in order to envision, plan, implement, and maintain user-oriented digital technologies—including upgrades—and to support their adoption and usage in an academic library environment.
Required Education/Experience/Skills (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree (digital media, educational technology, or related field preferred)
- 2 years of experience in digital media, educational technology or related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro and other video editing software and transcoding tools
- Proficiency in Apple and Windows-based computer systems
- Experience using scanners, image capture devices, and a variety of multimedia production equipment in the creation of digital exhibits or other projects
- Experience with and knowledge of Drupal or similar web content management systems
This position is an Exempt Professional/non-faculty, at-will position. Minimum salary is $45,000/yr and is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at http://www.cu.edu/pbs/
To view full job description and/or to apply: https://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/68879
How to apply
Published: Friday, July 19, 2013 13:41 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:45 UTC