DescriptionInnovative Interfaces creates cutting-edge products that allow libraries to succeed in a modern technology environment and the freedom to implement solutions that best meet their specific needs. An established company with a vision for the future, Innovative connects with thousands of libraries of all types in over 50 countries.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual to assist Innovative’s sales efforts by presenting library system demonstrations to libraries throughout North America. Approximately 50% travel required. Position may be based in Emeryville, CA or field-based.
- Create and deliver integrated library system sales presentations / demonstrations to libraries throughout North America.
- Learn new software and develop effective strategies to communicate benefits to potential customers.
- Provide support to Sales Department in all aspects of the sales process.
- Assist in training Sales team in new products and services offered by Innovative Interfaces.
- Provide technical support to the sales effort by assisting with Web-based demonstrations and helping to manage the sales demonstration environment.
- Attend regional or national conferences as necessary.
- MLIS or other relevant degree, or relevant work experience.
- Understanding of integrated library system functionality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Innovative Interfaces is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
Published: Monday, July 1, 2013 00:37 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:45 UTC