Librarians & Information Technicians
LAC Group seeks professional Librarians and Information Technicians to implement and start-up an integrated library system (ILS) for our government client located in Forest Park, GA, outside of Atlanta. This will be a full-time position for 6 months to a year of service working with library software and information to get the newly acquired Sirsi/Dynix Symphony ILS system up and running. This position requires someone with a Secret Clearance (or higher). Subject to award. Qualifications:
- Have management or technical experience in the areas of analysis, evaluation, planning, design, development, implementation and support of complex programs, primarily working with a library Integrated Library Systems (Sirsi/Dynix Symphony).
- Experience in planning and overseeing large-scale software implementations or technical programs
- Has knowledge of library techniques, systems and procedures with some knowledge of sources of reference on bibliographical material.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, installation or support of routine computer software programs in broad multi-user areas such as: acquisition/development of systems and equipment, library systems; archival systems, knowledge and information management;
- Must have previous experience working with Sirsi/Dynix Symphony ILS, or similar, particularly in the areas of implementation
To read more details and to apply please visit this link: http://bit.ly/wkrZU3
To view all of our currently open positions please visit: http://careers.lac-group.com/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:47 UTC