Created: February 26, 2013
CACI Washington, D.C.0 other recent jobs
DescriptionThe Software Developer will serve as a member of the eDeposit Ingest Web development team at the Library of Congress. The candidate will be responsible for participating in the definition, design, and development of the software, tools and technologies that satisfy functional requirements, within the scope, schedule, and priorities as assigned by the project manager and/or technical lead. The candidate will be responsible for front-end development on the eDeposit Ingest application. The candidate must be familiar with the entire lifecycle of software development, and have experience creating and maintaining applications for production environments.
- Be adaptable to working both independently and in a team environment.
- Be a motivated and creative problem solver.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit the ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Experience with end-user troubleshooting.
- Experience developing and deploying applications using a template engine integrated web application framework ( Django)
- Well versed in CSS and HTML
- Experience with addressing deployment issues regarding scale, performance, and administration throughout the development lifecycle
- Experience developing and deploying applications on multiple platforms (GNU/Linux)
- Experience using version control (such as Subversion or Git) and ticket tracking tools (such as Trac and/or JIRA)
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree (technical field preferred) and 2-5 years of related experience.
Demonstrated ability to work independently or under only general direction.
Minimum three years’ experience. Minimum Education: Bachelor‘s degree in appropriate discipline.
Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities. Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Tests, debugs, and refines computer software to produce the required product. Prepares required documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time, add functionality, or improve efficiency. May provide technical direction to other programmers.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Experience with an Object oriented language
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Developer, Defense, Consulting, Security Clearance, Information Systems, Technology, Government
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:45 UTC
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 19:08 UTC