Senior Full-Stack Engineer / Architect
The MAJUS Development team focuses on designing and delivering the most user-centric, responsive, and interactive websites and applications. As part of our developer team, we value your creativity and problem-solving, and we embrace your hunger to evolve your knowledge and skills. Through our lean and agile best-practices, our robust technology sandbox, and a full commitment to training, MAJUS developers are empowered to succeed.
MAJUS is currently seeking a senior Full Stack Lead Software Engineer for an exciting, meaningful long term Folio Library Management Platform development project. This is a full-time immediate opportunity to join a team developing complex, challenging web applications that are impactful to the lives of people in the U.S.
This is a key position with MAJUS that impacts our entire organization and growth. This is a full-time position that also includes an opportunity to build additional, innovative applications for MAJUS from scratch.
What is the mission?
- Provide high level Folio expertise to a strong Java development team
- Support a large Folio Library Management Platform
- To deliver exceptional Folio and Java programming products in support of a large federal mission
- Lead high level application migrations and integrations as part of a talented, highly skilled development team
- Support the integration of application modules and components into planned system releases
What will you do?
- Full Stack web-based application development in support of a Folio Library Applications Platform
- Java Full-Stack Programming (e.g., React, Angular, Node.js, Spring, Django)
- Architect and design solutions that integrate with the Folio Platform
- Develop microservices and APIs to support systems integration
- FOLIO module development and modifications
- Use effective analytical skills to assess a situation quickly and determine the most effective resolution for the customer and overall project
- Prioritize documentation and actively participate in the Agile process
What skills do you possess?
- Knowledge and skills developing and modifying Folio modules
- Strong programming skills in Java or Python
- Knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Virtualization and Containerization
- UI/UX React or Java (Spring Boot)
- You possess a bachelor's degree in a related field
- You enjoy collaboration and communication and understand the importance of an informed customer
- 120k-180k depending on experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Last updated: Monday, October 30, 2023 17:02 UTC