Library Systems Administrator and Applications Developer
The Library Systems Administrator and Applications Developer will:
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain the interoperability of external services and applications with ODIN supported technology solutions,
- Collaborate with member libraries, ODIN staff, other CTS professionals, and external vendors to test and validate vendor software updates,
- Support authentication options,
- Create custom reports,
- Load data from external sources,
- Design, develop, and integrate new web services and applications, and
- maintain existing web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in Enterprise Server environments (Apache, RHEL, etc.)
The North Dakota University System offers a competitive benefit package including a generous retirement plan and employer paid family health insurance, basic life insurance, sick leave, annual leave, employee tuition waiver, spouse/dependent tuition discount, and 10 paid holidays.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2023
How to apply
Published: Monday, October 30, 2023 17:02 UTC
Last updated: Monday, October 30, 2023 17:02 UTC