DescriptionJob Location: Bentonville, AR
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.
- Completes work assignments and priorities in Real Estate E-Library
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes and audits record retention and destruction initiatives
- Maintains data integrity
- Oversees data integrity and compliance
- Supports the strategic plan of the division's electronic library
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year work experience in legal, real estate, or related field.
- 2 years experience using document management software.
How to apply
Published: Friday, January 18, 2013 02:46 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:46 UTC