Marmot Library Network, a Colorado non-profit consortium of academic, public, and school libraries, is seeking a friendly, creative, pragmatic, and insightful individual to fill the position of Integrated Library Systems Administrator. The successful candidate will join a User Services team that provides remote, help-desk support for all aspects of the consortium’s shared Sierra integrated library systems. Marmot’s work arrangements include remote, hybrid, and in-office options. Marmot’s offices are located in Grand Junction; the successful candidate will be expected to live within the state of Colorado, and have access to high speed internet.
As an ILS Administrator serving the unique needs of public, academic, and school libraries, the position will require both innovation and consistency, along with strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting and communication skills. Work is performed with considerable independent judgment and initiative. The full position description and requirements can be read here. The salary range for this position is $70,000 to $74,000.
Marmot offers a rich benefits package that includes:
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave.
- A platinum PPO health care plan with 100% of employee premiums covered by Marmot, as well as 75% of spouse and dependent premiums.
- Dental insurance with employee premiums covered 100% by Marmot.
- Vision insurance with employee and spouse/dependent premiums covered 100% by Marmot.
- 403(B) retirement plan with initial employer match up to 7%; employer contributions increase according to longevity with Marmot.
- Life insurance.
- $500/year Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- $600/year Healthy Choices reimbursement program.
- A substantial Employee Assistance Program.
- ID theft insurance coverage.
- Work-from-home support including the purchase of home-based office furniture and up to $100/month internet reimbursement.
- Marmot is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness for federal student aid.
To apply, email your cover letter, CV or resume, and the contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Special consideration will be given to applicants who can demonstrate experience or knowledge with issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion within the context of library services in their cover letter. The review of applications will begin on February 20, 2023.
Marmot is a member-driven consortium that provides services to 36 member libraries. Member libraries are made up of academic, public, and school libraries. Marmot hosts two shared Sierra systems, an open-source digital archive (Islandora), and a shared analytics platform (Tableau Server). Marmot software development staff provide active development and support for an open-source Discovery Layer (Pika). Marmot also provides a suite of IT services to member libraries including network and workstation management, website hosting, server maintenance, backups, and Envisionware public computer services.
How to apply
Submitted by: email@example.com
Published: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 21:32 UTC
Last updated: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 21:32 UTC