Job Role Summary
The ExxonMobil Central Library & Information Center serves a global population of Research Scientists, Geoscientists, and Engineers. We have a broad portfolio of electronic content and databases as well as a traditional print library. We are the recognized experts in information organization, governance, management, and protection and as such we consult with multiple business lines on their various information/database projects.
The position will be based in Spring, TX
This position will help maintain the technology systems used to store and search for internal information and manage client requests.
In addition, the position requires the ability to perform:
- Ability to communicate and partner with IT Professionals to complete technical projects as well as routine improvements to technology
- Experience in technical analysis, systems deployment, complex system configuration, or project management related to library systems and services.
- Experience with relational databases and strong query writing skills
- Compile statistics, analyze data, and prepare reports to inform decision making
- Experience with SharePoint, OpenText, or other Content Document Management platforms highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, adapt to change, and execute change management strategies and communication plans
- Willing to ask for help and asks questions to fully understand work being done
- Willing to share knowledge and help develop technology skills of colleagues and customers
- Strong customer service orientation; works well as part of a team
Master’s degree from an ALA accredited program with a minimum of three years library experience specializing in support of technology systems. Preferred candidate will have BS in computer science.
How to apply
Published: Monday, January 16, 2023 20:05 UTC
Last updated: Monday, January 16, 2023 20:05 UTC