Candidates are supposed to contribute to software development projects such as the BERD Consortium of the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI). Salary is based on remuneration up to group 13 in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the federal states (Tarifvertrag der Länder) (full-time, currently 38.7 hours/week). According to § 2 section 2 of the federal law of Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz (WissZeitVG), the position is limited until 30.09.2026 according to the project period. There is the possibility to combine it with a PhD in computer science.
Your tasks …
- Development work in the context of a cloud-based information portal to manage digital scholarly resources (e.g. publications, research data) in close exchange with the scientific community
- Design and implementation of an architecture with integrated core functionalities (e.g., harvest, store, search, access)
- Integration of external interoperable services and data sources
- Quality assurance and transition of prototype developments to a productive environment
- Documentation and publication of project results
More details see online: https://careers.zbw.eu/en/open-positions/vacancy-advertisement/d3-16
How to apply
Please do not hesitate to contact Anja Busch (a.busch[at]zbw.eu), or Prof Klaus Tochtermann (k.tochtermann[at]zbw.eu).
Published: Thursday, January 12, 2023 16:45 UTC
Last updated: Thursday, January 12, 2023 16:45 UTC