Web Developer I
Chambers Library at the University of Central Oklahoma has an opening for a creative, collaborative, knowledgeable, and highly motivated individual to serve as Web Developer. This position plays a key role in working closely with systems and user services team to design and implement web technologies to help connect our users with the information and services that improve the library user experience.
- An ALA-accredited MLIS (or equivalent) OR
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or a related field AND library work experience OR
- 4+ years of equivalent work experience in chosen technology field that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts of programming and creating virtual spaces AND library work experience.
Please visit Careers at UCO to view the full position description and responsibilities.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary starts at $57,203 and will increase to $61,203 upon completion of a successful 6-month probationary period.
- Generous leave package of up to 52 leave/sick/holidays per year, including week off for Spring Break and half-day Fridays during the summer.
- UCO offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time faculty and staff, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability and gap insurance. We also provide contributions to the Oklahoma Teachers’ Retirement System and the ability to make additional contributions to voluntary 403(b) and 457(b) plans.
Submit your application materials (letter of interest, detailed resume or CV, and references) at Careers at UCO
About UCO, Chambers Library, and Edmond, OK
Located in Edmond (northern suburb of Oklahoma City), UCO is the state’s Metropolitan university with approximately 14,000 students enrolled.
How to apply
Questions about this position may be directed to the Search Committee Chair (Shay Beezley, Assistant Director of Metadata & Cataloging) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 14:58 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 14:58 UTC