The IT Application Analyst Senior position will be responsible for the administration of the Austin Public Library SirsiDynix “Symphony” Integrated Library System (ILS) supporting servers, software, applications, and services. Using advanced and comprehensive knowledge of Library business functions and information technology, the position will perform duties to develop, implement, configure, recommend, evaluate, and support software systems and solutions.
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to the job plus two (2) years of experience. Experience may substitute for education for up to four (4) years.
- Experience working with Library ILS Circulation Software applications like SirsiDynix-Symphony Workflows or other robust software applications.
- Experience and proficiency in analyzing, documenting, and implementing business process requirements/rules.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, or others.
- Aptitude for learning and integrating Vendor API’s in business applications.
- Ability to travel to more than one work location.
COMPANY WEBSITE: https://library.austintexas.gov/
JOB CLOSES: 08/10/2022
How to apply
Published: Friday, July 22, 2022 15:51 UTC
Last updated: Friday, July 22, 2022 15:51 UTC