About the Position
Individuals assigned to this classification are responsible for planning, developing, operating, maintaining, and evaluating the Library system’s hardware, software, network and telecommunications infrastructure, and in developing training and documentation materials. Participates with a high degree of leadership responsibility in coordinating systemwide information technology systems. Exercises independent action in some areas; in most cases tasks are performed under minimal supervision.
In this recruitment, NOLS is particularly, but not exclusively, interested in reviewing applications from candidates who have skills, experience, or professional enthusiasm in the following areas:
· Working collaboratively with system-wide, multi-department teams;
· Highly detailed oriented and organized;
· Flexibility, a high level of energy and an aptitude for multi-tasking;
· Innovative service models with a focus on equity, diversity and inclusion;
· Providing training and excellent service to co-workers.
Last updated: Thursday, July 7, 2022 02:03 UTC