Web Developer (full stack)
This job is for someone who likes to do it all, web design, web administration (seo, analytics), plus front end and back end management & development. The library has its main site in WordPress.
- gain experience, and network within the Indiana University web and IT community
- work collaboratively with the library's research, tech, and marketing teams
- library supports (time, funds) professional development
- access to RIVET, a focused set of front end UI components, as well as a place for documenting good UX, accessibility and design practices
- opportunities to work on/or advise on what technical resources are needed for various projects such the library's research team need for a system for tracking faculty publications.
- technology enthusiast is a plus, library has VR, 3D scanning, 3D printing (these are managed separately, but you have access)
- visit the IU Human Resources department for more benefits (see new academic and exempt staff employees)
How to apply
Published: Thursday, July 7, 2022 02:03 UTC
Last updated: Thursday, July 7, 2022 02:03 UTC