Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar (CMU-Q) is looking for a service-oriented, self-directed and energetic Instruction and Outreach Librarian. It is a full-time faculty position; the term of the initial appointment is three years, and the librarian is expected to meet criteria for reappointment and promotion.
· Liaise with academic departments, develop and deliver course-integrated library instruction. Create and maintain instructional materials in diverse formats.
· Assist with the assessment of learning programs, services and resources.
· Provide reference and research services. Support data literacy.
· Design and implement library marketing and outreach programs.
· MLIS degree from an ALA-accredited program.
· Minimum 2 years of instruction and reference experience in an academic library.
· Proven record of work with faculty and academic departments to advocate for and support library services and collections.
For more information and to apply, please go to http://apply.interfolio.com/108436
The competition closes on July 31st, 2022. The expected start date is January 2023.
Last updated: Friday, July 1, 2022 02:33 UTC