· Post-secondary education in the field of Information Technology
· Ten (10) years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and
· More than five (5) years of related experience in IT leadership role
· A Minimum of two (2) years project management experience.
· Knowledge of Corporate Applications, such as Human Capital System (Ceridian), Learning
· Management System (Cornerstone), etc. and demonstrated experience working with
· Knowledge of Library Applications is an asset, such as Information Library System
· (Symphony) and other Library Service applications such as Self-checkout
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
· Proven ability to think conceptually, understand the big picture and convey clearly to others
· Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions
· Proven ability to lead and to supervise staff
· Strong interpersonal skills, with experience developing and fostering teamwork and
· facilitating team dynamics.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
· Experience working with business stakeholders in establishing and maintaining standards
· and Service Level Agreements.
· Vendor management experience in a SaaS environment.
· Practical knowledge of ITIL is required, ITIL certification is an asset
How to apply
Kindly send resumes to
Submitted by: email@example.com
Published: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 19:28 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 19:28 UTC