Publishing & Open Access Support Librarian
East Carolina University — Greenville, NC
0 other recent jobs
Created: April 8, 2022
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, invites applications for the position of Publishing & Open Access Support Librarian in Academic Library Services. This position promotes and supports open access to the scholarship and educational resources produced by faculty and students at East Carolina University. This highly collaborative position will be part of the Scholarly Communication Department in the Division for Collections and Scholarly Communication in Academic Library Services (ALS).
- Graduate degree in Library Science from an ALA-accredited program or international equivalent in library or information science. Qualifying degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions and conferred by the time of hire
- 1 year of relevant experience in a library or with a publisher or in a related setting
- Familiarity with scholarly publishing practices
- Knowledge of trends in scholarly communication, especially related to open access publishing and open educational resources
- Knowledge of trends related to open data practices
For a complete job description and application procedure, visit ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/50470.
How to apply
Published: Saturday, April 9, 2022 00:35 UTC
Last updated: Saturday, April 9, 2022 00:35 UTC