The Field Operations Coordinator assists in infrastructure installations and supports computer systems to maintain operational uptime of computing facilities and services, provides on-site customer service, install new technologies, provides regular and emergency maintenance.
Subject to current circumstances and business needs, we may support flexible and hybrid/work arrangements. Options will be discussed during the interview process.
- Installs new computer systems, software, computer upgrades and related peripherals as assigned.
- Performs on-site scheduled and emergency repairs, upgrades and updates as required.
- Tests, analyzes and troubleshoots hardware and software applications, and performs level II repair diagnostics. Focuses on more complex problems involving software and hardware interaction.
- Provides remote and on-site customer service to answer and address the more complex problems that are referred to the team.
- Assists Head of Desktop Systems with documentation, procedures, record keeping and training as required.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent related experience required. 2-4 years of related experience required.
Experience working with Windows desktop systems and hardware required.
Must be able to balance priorities and meet deadlines on multiple tasks.
Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
Experience working with Macintosh systems desired.
How to apply
Assistant Director of Human Resources
Published: Monday, March 21, 2022 20:09 UTC
Last updated: Monday, March 21, 2022 20:09 UTC