The Linked Infrastructure for Networked Cultural Scholarship project (lincsproject.ca) is looking for an experienced full-stack developer who is keen to enhance Canada’s linked data ecosystem. The person in this role will work with a distributed team of LINCS developers and researchers on the ongoing development of entity recognition and data conversion software. This position is based at the University of Ottawa’s Humanities Data Lab, but we welcome applications to telework from within Canada. Experience with linked data and the Semantic Web, Java and REST APIs is required. Familiarity with REACT, CI/CD, and interface design is especially welcome. Hiring salary range $71,225-$89,972
For more information and to apply by March 27th see https://bit.ly/lincs-dev
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with programming tools, languages, techniques and industry standards and best practices.
- Analytical skills to diagnose debug and repair programming issues.
- Experience with linked data and the Semantic Web.
- Experience with Java and the Spring Framework for MVC design.
- Experience with REST API-backed development.
- Experience with UI design, REACT, Node.js, CI/CD, GitLab/GitHub an asset.
Last updated: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 15:55 UTC