- This position develops and maintains web applications utilized by faculty, staff, students, and other patrons of the Duke University Libraries (DUL). Supports middleware and interface development for DUL’s web platforms. Serves as an analyst for a variety of areas, including UX, accessibility, workflow optimization, and applications architecture. Participates in Scrum with developers, dev ops analysts, and product owners from across library departments.
- This position may be eligible for fully remote work.
- More details and application instructions are available at https://library.duke.edu/about/jobs/webexperiencedeveloper
- Salary range starts at $60,000
- Search contact: Emily Daly, Head of Assessment and User Experience and Interim Head of Research and Instructional Services
How to apply
Published: Friday, January 14, 2022 19:29 UTC
Last updated: Friday, January 14, 2022 19:29 UTC