This position will work with the NASA Scientific and Technical Information (STI) Program, which manages the NASA STI Repository, with potential to work with other groups at NASA.
MRI Technologies is in need of a Full Stack Engineer who is excited to help us build a next generation applications and application infrastructure for Johnson Space Center and NASA. Ideal candidates would have 3+ years experience with a wide range of language and technology experience.
The MRI developer team is a group of passionate developers, working closely together to identify problems at NASA and deliver software solutions that meet the complex operational environment of space flight. We are passionate about open source software and take a very pragmatic approach when evaluating the tooling, languages, and frameworks used on a given project. This position is fully remote.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Significant professional experience with:
- Solution-oriented mindset, accepts feedback with enthusiasm
- Effectively communicates with team members: clear status updates to direct report, regularly establishes unanimous decisions with peers
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to use Git and GitLab (preferably very proficient)
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Experience working in a continuous software delivery environment with other teammates
Education: College Degree or HS Degree with extensive work experience
- Proficiency with all or most of the following technologies:
- Due to government contractual obligations, candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation
How to apply
Submitted by: email@example.com
Published: Thursday, January 13, 2022 04:13 UTC
Last updated: Thursday, January 13, 2022 04:13 UTC