LAC Group is seeking Metadata Librarians to work on a remote 1-2 year metadata migration project for a world-renowned media/entertainment organization. The Metadata Librarians will be responsible for reviewing, correcting, and cleansing image metadata for assets being migrated to a new photography platform after they have been partially cleansed by script-based approaches.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a massive archiving/metadata project with one of the most renowned media companies in history. It will be an ongoing full-time benefitted employment position (project is slated to last 1-2 years) and will be fully remote.
- Focus on four to six fields within records, confirming results of automation, reviewing and enhancing records or portions of the records accordingly to conform to style and standards.
- Closely review high-priority asset records for metadata entry and add, edit and enhance to be complete and compliant to quality and standard expectations. Low priority asset records will be given a broader safety review.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required. MLIS in archiving/cataloging is strongly preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in metadata tagging for multimedia (photo, film, tv, print, etc.) materials or related experience.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management software and metadata standards is required.
How to apply
Published: Thursday, October 28, 2021 21:59 UTC
Last updated: Thursday, October 28, 2021 21:59 UTC