This position is a proactive and service-centric position that oversees library information and discovery systems, as well as other specialized library systems, in a highly-collaborative environment. This position provides broad support for all aspects of library systems, software, and technology. Primary responsibilities include management, configuration, maintenance, implementation, and troubleshooting of the library’s systems and website to ensure optimal performance, and serving as the primary liaison to technology vendors and the campus ITS department.
- Manage library systems and software, ILS (Koha), product integrations, and other library technology;
- Manage the library’s web presence through coordination of and collaboration with the library’s web team;
- Research, test, develop, and implement library technologies to enhance user experience;
- Serve as the primary liaison to campus ITS and library technology vendors;
- Manage storage and long-term preservation of digital collections;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Published: Monday, October 25, 2021 22:39 UTC
Last updated: Monday, October 25, 2021 22:39 UTC