LAC Group is seeking Virtual Content Tagger/Metadata Specialists for a world-renowned media/entertainment organization. The Content Tagger/Metadata Specialist will be responsible for reviewing movies and television episodes and adding comprehensive metadata within a predefined methodology. Your work will enhance great content and empower creatives, consumers, and executives. Work will be performed remotely and candidates can be located anywhere in the US. This is a full-time position with flexible hours/schedule.
- Watch and annotate (“tag”) episodic and movie video content within a digital platform, across both objective and abstract metadata annotation types.
- Categorize content into genres, add keywords and metadata tags according to complex predefined methodology that will help define catalog to viewers and help users discover new content, as well as aid writers and marketing teams.
- Identify iconic and compelling segments within a title, based on likelihood to capture viewer attention and identify specific title “mood” (ex. Funny, suspenseful, etc.)
- Film degree, MFA in writing, professional writers' room experience, script reader, or equivalent experience is strongly preferred.
- Have a solid understanding of storylines, storyline development, characters, and character development as they relate to episodic and movie content.
- Have a passion for deconstructing stories.
- Comfortable and capable of working with abstract concepts.
- Experience editing and working with metadata.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and/or digital platforms.
- Flexibility amid an evolving environment is a must.
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 14:51 UTC
Last updated: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 14:51 UTC