The University Library seeks an intermediate PHP developer (Analyst Programmer, Intermediate) with front-end experience and a passion for learning who is comfortable working in a full-stack LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment.
Working under the guidance of the Analyst Programmer, Lead, the successful candidate will
- Develop custom websites and applications and extend existing websites and applications using WordPress, Omeka, and other frameworks such as Laravel
- Perform application, server, and database management tasks
- Answer tickets and provide support for the Library's blog, websites, SharePoint sites, and other applications
- Meet with Library and project stakeholders to refine and enhance project priorities, goals, and designs.
- Attend and take part in unit, division, and other organizational meetings
How to apply
Published: Monday, August 23, 2021 18:25 UTC
Last updated: Monday, August 23, 2021 18:25 UTC